The science behind your Bodywell Chip
So, how was this little black chip developed?
Increasingly, the radiation absorbed through mobile phone use is being questioned in cases of brain tumors,headachesand fatigue as well as for loss of sleep and memory. Its important to find sensible prevention today so we dont discover the risks of this radiation from real-life experience.
The Bodywell Chip is that prevention, created with a patent-pending imprint method that does not resort to the questionable methods of blocking or shielding radiation waves.
To develop this extraordinary chip, a team of scientists in Austria and the USA studied the behavior of mobile phone radiation and how it is absorbed by the human body.
HERE’S WHAT THEY FOUND:
Human body cells use carefully balanced frequencies to store and transmit information between the brain and nervous system. These are easily disrupted by electromagnetic waves (EMF) from sources such as mobile phones.
- The concern.The damage that occurs when mobile phone radiation is absorbed by the brain and body is of significant scientific concern and debate
- The breakthrough. Recent scientific discoveries in conjunction with technological advances allowed building the patent-pending MobileTekâ Chip that reduces energy absorption by biological cells when exposed to RF-EM waves emitted from mobile phones
- The testing. Scientists tested the biological effects of the Bodywell Chip imprinted with MobileTekâ„¢ technology, achieving positive results in areas such as pH balance and Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) reduction. Ongoing research can lead to many additional applications in the medical field
- The verification Seven years of research and three years of testing culminated in tests conducted in an FCC-certified lab using the exacting methods outlined by the FCC. These tests perfectly mirrored the tests mobile-phone-makers use to measure SAR in new phones
- The immediate results.In test after test, the Bodywell Chip dramatically reduced SAR for all tested phones, including the iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3
- The ongoing results. The most recent study (January 2013) shows the SAR lowered by over 65% on the iPhone 5 and 80% on the Galaxy S3, with no effect on the mobile phoneâ€™s reception
Recent test reports:
From the Bodywell Chip Thermal Imaging Report:
After achieving these results,Dr. Nachaat MazehÂ noted: A safety improvement of 5% is a phenomenal accomplishment. We are being modest in saying that this chip consistently reduced absorption by well more than 50%.
Keep a Bodywell Chip on your phone. The ounce of prevention today can save you and your loved ones from finding out the real dangers of mobile phone SAR once its too late to undo them.